Our staff here at Long View Healthcare Center know that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care.
Our memory care offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Personalized care and resident-based programs are offered daily such as:
- Supporting resident mobility
- Specialized programming including cognition-enhancing activities
- Promotion of physical wellness
- Celebration of each residents success
- Functional artworks
- Seated massage
- Cooking activities
Here are some helpful brochures from the Alzheimer’s Association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.